Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cozmica Undead Mage

Go down

Cozmica Undead Mage Empty Cozmica Undead Mage

Post  Daniel_swe Fri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey Teddybears! Im Daniel 22 from Sweden, you have some information about my character below.

Character Name:Cozmica
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Cozmica

Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring
Primary Talent Specc: Arcane
Gearscore: 4466

Personal info

Name: Daniel
Sex: Male

System Spec
FPS in raids: 60-70
Connection stability: Very good 100Mbit
Communication: ventrilo and teamspek.

Why are you interested in joining Bloodthirsty Teddybears?

I saw and heard that teddybears perform well in raids and at this moment I dont have a raiding spot with my mage. I want to hang out with people who got brains and have some ambition in the game.

What do you expect fromBloodthirsty Teddybears?

Friendship, help eachother with all kind of stuff. Never give up its a day tomorrow aswell.
Ambition for raids and get encounters down.

What can we expect from you:

See me as a player who want to help othersl. The thing is to have teamspirit to reach our goal/target. I play very often and im very active.

Anyone in the guild who can vouch for you:

I dont know, maybe I played with someone from past guilds?

About you and raid experience

What is your raid experience so far?

Done all raids exept killing lich king in The icecrown citadel. (Not with the mage, with my rouge name Cozmi.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?

Oh cant remember all but some I do:
Sinister Ministery, Blackout, Recurring Nightmare, Superhappyadventureclub.

On which areas do you believe you can improve? (Be honest) :

My gear ofcourse im on 4.4 gs atm. ( because I made my alt my main )

About you and your view on your class and World of Warcraft

Explain briefly your choice of gear, enchants and gems :

The gear is always eq with spellpower ofc. Haste is important to cast faster spells. The hitcap atm is very low so the Tier do the work. When it comes to gems I put much work to get spellpower gems and spirit. Spirit because of the Arcane tree.

Explain your rotation and what abilities you use:

I start with Arcane Blast and cast it 3 times because it will stack and make my mana burn away. When it stacked to 3 I see if I have Arcane Barrier up from talent tree It make my Arcane Missiles blow away 2.5 sec faster then witout the buff. Otherwise I blow a arcane barrage to make the Arcane Blast buff go away. Then start over with Arcane Blast to 3 stacks. I also use a macro to make my Arcane power, Ice Veins, Mirror Image and my trinket Im wearing to be used at same time to maximum dps.

What is your view on progress raids?

Progress is when a guild make it forward And get the feeling of teampower. The teampower make us go even further.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?

The farming time is to get all kinds of epics to our mains or alts. Even make items for enchanting to the guild bank. If you have that system.

What do you think about raid related achievements?

Achievs is pure fun and they are making us stronger. To know what we can do and get some carrot for it aswell like Titles mounts items etc.

About you, present and future in World of Warcraft

What are your short-term goals?
Clear icc at Hardmode

What are your long term goals?
Looking forward to all kind of raids.

Anything else?

Yeah!
At this time my main is on 4.4 gs and Im gearing up as fast as I can.
My old main is Cozmi (rogue) with gs on 5100 and some good gear. Ive done icc achievs with the rogue but Like I said this mage is my main now. I played rogue since tbc. The mage was my first character 2005 until tbc came. So dont judge me because of the gear I am a active and skilled player of world of warcraft I really like to join your awsome guild and make it further to end game!

Thanks for your time!

Daniel_swe

Back to top Go down