Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sillinoobs Status :(

2 posters

Go down

Sillinoobs Status :( Empty Sillinoobs Status :(

Post  sillinoob Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Well guys, after tonight it is clear that i cannot raid atm. Honestly i have no clue whats going on all of the sudden. No clue how to fix it atm too. So i just wanted to let everyone in the Togc25 know im sorry for the dc's.

With regards to my status, i would like to be moved to social. I like playing/chatting to you guys so would like to stay in the guild as a social. I know my gear level is just getting further and further behind and i cannot count on my connection atm.

I know how frustrating it is from an officer point of view too, i truely didnt expect this to happen.

So i am requesting to be moved to social and hopefully i can get everything working in the next few weeks. Will possibly stay a social then till the release of Cata (or earlier if i am needed an i have fixed my problem)

Plz lemme know if thats okay.

So to sum up, requesting to be demoted to social cause i cant stand the dc's and i wouldnt think anyone else can stand a tank dc'ing like that either.

Thank you etc Smile

PS: PENIS

sillinoob

Back to top Go down

Sillinoobs Status :( Empty Re: Sillinoobs Status :(

Post  Powerslave Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm

a penis in need is a penis indeed

Powerslave
Admin

https://bloodteddys.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: