Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kermatheem, Hoy paladin

Go down

Kermatheem, Hoy paladin Empty Kermatheem, Hoy paladin

Post  Kerma Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

My name: Arvid
Sex: Male
Home: Sweden

Character name: Kermatheem
Race/class: Bloodelf Paladin
Armory:

Professions: Mining/Jewelcafting
Main spec: Holy
Off spec: Protection

Raiding experience
BC: Karazhan
Wotlk: Naxx 10, VoA 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 (6/14), Ulduar 25 (4/14), ToC 10 and 25, ToGC 10 (4/5). My experience in ICC is good, have killed 11/12 in 10 man normal. In ICC 25 I’ve done 12/12. On Hc mode I have killed 6/12 in 10 man, on 25 I have killed 3/12 (marrowgar, gunship and rotface).

I know my class good, this is the first character I ever made in wow. I played Holy in BC and started to tank in Wotlk, but changed back to holy after being tank on lvl 80 for a while.
Previously I have been in the guild The Apple Conspiracy, now I’m in a social guild with my irl friends. Before The Apple Conspiracy I haven’t been in a really serious guild.
I expect Bloodthirsty Teddybears to be a fun, organized and serious guild.
What you can expect from me is a good healer with decent gear. Who know all the boss fights on normal and have experience with some HC bosses. And of course I like to help my guildmembers.
My current goal in wow is to clear all ICC on HC mode (and to get some of the special mounts like the one from achievements in ICC or Ulduar).
Alts: I have a lvl 80 Troll Hunter named Zalgami on this server, if you are interested.

Here is a picture of my UI:

Ps: just shout if there is something else you want or if I forgot to mention something. I hope the links work as they should and that you still need a holy paladin. Smile

Kerma

Back to top Go down