Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Amy Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Due to a Simple Application Teamplate:
A:General Information

1)Personal Name My name is Markos

2)Age & Gender 22years old and i am Male

3)Nationality I am from Greece

4)Current Occupation University Student

5)IRL Commitments My IRL programm below:Monday 17:30- 19:15 Football training.
Tuesday All day Free
Wednesday 17:30-19:15 Football training
Thursday All day Free
Friday 17:00-19:00 Football training.
Saturday All day Free
Sunday All day Free(My Programm above responds to Server time and i am not available for the guild only the hours i noticed)

B:Character

1)Class Hunter

2)Race Female Night Elf

3)Character name Amy

4)Server Twilight's Hammer

5)Armory Link htt

6)Days Played on applying character 114 days 4 hours 8 minutes 48 seconds// @lvl80 68days 7hours 49minutes 2 seconds

7)Days Played on all chars (roughly) hmm 190-200days

8)First Profession Jewelcrafting 450/450

9)Second Profession Engineering 418/450. I have also used enchanting ,Lewatherworking Skinning and Mining up to 450 but i recently lvled up Engineering for PvP

10)Main spec Marksmanship with 7/57/7 Talent tree

11)Dual spec Marksmanship with 0/53/18 Talent tree( PvP spec)

12)Any special resistance gear (lvl 80 only) ? Nop nothing special only 2 pieces from Leatherworking when i was to Saphiron with my guild at 1st patch of WOLTK.

13)How many days after the release of WotLK did you ding 80 roughly ? 11days i think.

14)Any WWS-reports (or similar) links ? You can Find me at World of Logs //Essential accenture//Amy
15)Notable alts ? Nop

16)Anything you would like to add about your char ? My Rotation :Track Boss-
-Hunter's Mark-
As MarksMan:
1)Serpent Sting
2)Chimera Shot +Silencing shot(the 2nd one got no Global cooldown so i use it together with Macro
3)Kill shot(when available) People will consider why Kill shot after Chimera shot...the answer is that a none crit Chimera shot makes more damage than a none crit Kill shot.
4)Aimed Shot
5)Steady Shot

As Survival if needed:
1Kill Shot(when this is availabe)
2Black arrow
3Serpent Sting
4Explosive Shot
5Aimed Shot
6Steady Shot
C:Game History

1)Pve Experience: With my Hunter i started serious Raiding in WOLTK. Vanilla:My hunter didnt exist those days, i started LVL up the hunter some days before TBC release. In TBC i was a casual player nothing special on PVE only Karazhan,Zul aman,Gruul's Liar down and some good tries on Maggy.But i was i quite good PVPer at 1970-2050backet to 2s max. WOLTK expirienced notices below.

Wrath of the Lich King Naxxramas 10/25 down with some good timed achievements.Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 down (with 3d to 25men achiv in time).Eye of Eternity 10/25 Down. Ulduar:Whole raid instance cleared in time exept Algalon(not even Ensidia got algalon down when i was on Yogg-Saron Tries/Wipe progress) Trial of Crusader:10/25men 5/5 bosses down.ToGc 25 4/5 bosses down i lost the kill being on waitlist :/ coz of my huge rotation of my guild. IceCrown Citadel:ICC10 Nothing special(That's one reason i am disappointed from my guild.The lack of Some good 10men grps)Icc25 12/12 Normal Mode.9/12 Heroic with really over 100 wipes at Sindragosa and Professor Heroic.2) Previous Guilds ?With my Hunter i started as an Male Night Elf (Trifiloforos name) with Omen. Infernals right after as an Night Elf female(Alleria name) Genjuros Realm, Alliance Faction.My guild was Inactive due the midsummer holidays(when ToC patch released)and i decided to give BLizzard some money :S:S so i transformed to a Troll Male(Huntspring name) Arathor realm and i joined a really nice and matured guild.Conviction. Nicely done raids there till the time my IRL duties caused me a large inactivity for some weeks. Twilight's Hammer Essential Accenture as an Alliance
3)Reason for leaving previous Guilds ?Omen:Disband,reorganised//renamed--> Irae deus :nearly disband ,inactivity,low progress.Infernals:I was in a "raiding duel" with my CL all the time and finally officers wanted me in the raids instead of him in midsummer inactivty i was kicked with no reason by him,i didnt want to return back so after a while he was out of guild also xD Alliance in Genjuros realm till here)/Conviction(Arathor Realm as a horde): Decided to migrate to twilight's hammer to meet some IRL friends as far as i was inactive and unable to PvE serious.Essential Accenture. My IRL friends we told before. I am looking forward to meet then ingame also.(All of them are hordies :S)
4)Notable Positions (Officer/Class Leader/GM/Raid Leader) ?

D)Gameplay

1)Raiding Days (e.g. mon-fri) Every Day.

2)Playing Times (e.g. 19-01): I dont have specific Playing times.I am online when i have Raid and usually i stay online till late the next morning for pvp or slacking

3)Typical Raid Attendance (e.g. 92%) 99% .I dont say 100% coz we are human beings.U never know Smile

4)Link to screenshot of your UI: My PvE UI: //my PvP Ui:

5)Notable Keybindings Chimera Shot=R //Hunter's Mark=Shif+R//Serpent Sting=Shift+2//Viper sting=G//Feign Death Macro=F//Kill shot=V//Frost trap=Shift+q//Freezing trap=Alt+q//Snake Trap=Shift+E//Explosive trap=Alt+E//Aspect of Dragonhawk=Shift+C//Aspect of Viper=Shift+V//Aspect of Cheetah=Shift+X//Readiness=Alt+F//Cooldown Macro=Shift+F//F1=master's call//Disengage macro=F2//Volley=Shift+3//Frost Arrow=Shift+4//Distarcting Show= `//Tranquilising shot= Shift+`//Nitro Boots=Mouse Wheel Up//Engineering Haste Hand enchant=Alt+`//Defensinve Cooldown's(mainly PVP used Detterance,Battlemaster trinket,Healing Pot.Healthstone,Roar of sacrifise)=F3//Deterance=Mouse whell click// Healthstone/PvP trinket =Alt+2// Silence Focus Razz= F4

Feel free to ask to anything u want to know about me or my char. I am willing to answer to every question.
Greetings Amy
(or whateva the name is after my Faction Change)

Amy

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Amy Wed May 26, 2010 10:08 pm

My Ui. A bit better nowdays but ok. and my Armory Dunno why my links didnt paste. Anyway
Greetings Amy

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Enjenzii Fri May 28, 2010 8:22 am

May i have an answer pls? Cant w8 for too long being unguilded BTW Enjenziin my name as a horde

Enjenzii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down