Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild

Go down

Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild Empty Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild

Post  Voldemor Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Real Life name: Steve

In-game informations

Character's Name: Võldemort
Spec: Shadow (13-0-58)
Played Time: 207 days (87 days as lvl 80)
PvE xp: Unfortunatelly i was levelling my priest since vanillia was being up so i couldnt raid this time. On TBC I have raided and killed everything except of Sunwell Plateau (only a few tries on first boss). As it has to do with WotLK i have done everything except Ulduar (cause i stopped playing the game at that time due to rl issues). On ICC i have cleared 11 bosses on 25man normal mode (except LK) and 9 on icc25 hc mode. (On my achievements it didnt saw the rescue of valithria dreamwalker cause i have beat her only on heroic mode and not in normal yet Razz)

Other information: Well as it has to do with my personality i think i am a person who knows hot to behave and have sense of humour...I am looking to find people in the same mood and i think we can have a nice time (if i will be accepted to join your ranks).

Reason that i left my previous guild: Well i was at Circle of Nerzhul as a trial. I really hate lies. And i will explain what i mean right now. I have read on this guild's forum the guild rules as i had to. It was said that trial period lasts about 1-2 weeks (at max) and then a decision was to come out. Either a kick or a promote. I was in the guild for 3 weeks and a half without saying a word and complaining to anyone but with no promote to a member rank. Noone had explained me the reason, noone had talked to me at all. Then i saw to the forums another very good geared shadowpriest's applycation that was about to be accepted. That was meaning (in all ways) that it was in plan for me to get kicked. I feel that this was a kind of unfair behaviour so i chosen to leave at my own and finish the whole story at that point Smile

Well that was all from me guys, hope to hear from you Smile /Cheers

Voldemor

Back to top Go down

Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild Empty Re: Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild

Post  Voldemor Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Well i forgot to post the armory link of my chat...Shame on me Razz Here you go:

Voldemor

Back to top Go down

Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild Empty Re: Voldemort (shadowpriest) looking for guild

Post  Voldemor Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Voldemor

Back to top Go down

Post  Voldemor Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Well its not displaying my link on armory and i dont know the reason. Nevermind just copy paste my name and you can have it Smile or whisper me ingame to link you my gear and stats Smile

Voldemor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down