Bloodthirsty Teddybears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatefield TwillightHammer Rogue assassination

Go down

Hatefield TwillightHammer Rogue assassination Empty Hatefield TwillightHammer Rogue assassination

Post  Hatefield Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 am

Hatefield TwillightHammer Rogue assassination
by Hatefield »
Personal Information :
- My name is Ali I'm from Kuwait and i am 21 years old. My playing times are every day , log at 4 pm my time which is 5 in your time or 6 and stay till raid or more. I studied for 2 years in the US because my dad studied law in there so i had to study so my spoken and written languages are very well spoken and written without any complications.

Character Information:
-I am applying as my Main char which is Hatefield male undead rogue going through the assassination tree under the 51/18/2 build. My gems are mostly pure 40ap gems with some 20ap + 10 haste gems , and i got +20 haste gems as well in my gear considering the fact that assassin rogues are the new HASTE WHORES besides shammys. For my glyphs i have glyph of tricks , mutilate , and hunger for blood . Currently i got assassin pvp spec but can spec to combat if needed and yes i'm familiar with the rotations.

MY ARMORY: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Hatefield
- I know that my gear is lower than your raiding content atm but i don't care about gear if im in a progress guild because sooner or later i'll be able to get it.

Interface:
-I use WoW interface from the day i played WoW , i tried to change to different ones but i get comfortable with the normal WoW interface. For my keybindings i never click the mouse during raids , just for walking , everything else is a keybinding. I got x3 TRICKS , 1 for my focused target which is a tank , 1 for a rogue and the last one for any random target i choose to cast it on. Got mutilate on a macro that when i switch targets i start my auto attack when just pressing the mutilate without having energy.

PVE experience:
-I am a TBC player , and i reached an end game with my guild Paramount on Twilight's hammer on my priest. Then when WOTLK released paramounts transferred to another realm and i stayed in TH with friends. Then transferred to Boulderfist realm and joined Digital Blasphemy and Excellence guild. Which we managed to accomplish many progressions including OS +3 drakes on its time. Both guilds got disbanded due to slackness in the early ulduar times.

Vanilla, TBC, WotLK. Any impressive kills, realm firsts and so on ?
- In TBC , the first Kj kill we got the LEGENDARY BOW .

Guild history:

i'm in ressilence will fix it in pvp Guild but now wana go pve Guild and i have experience ... that's it
Connection and hardware:
- Not to mention my connection or my PC performance but i guarantee you that im suited well enough for even 40 man raids.

Why should we recruit you ? What are your goals in WoW?
- I am a dedicated player , and i need a guild that is seeking its way to an end game schedule. I will help the guild when it needs help and when i see people putting effort to help the guild as well. I follow a specific plan that i make for myself when i join a guild which is help the guild when it needs you because it did help you when you needed it. Never give up because everything is possible.

Last words :
-I would like to mention that i am willing to put all my effort to help the guild to reach further more progress and i hate taking about the " I " part but what i mean by it is that i am ready to help the guild and members when they need it besides that i raid with full concentration on what am i doing. I heard about SHAC because i was in Twilight's Hammer once , and my real life friend Xearo / Lich is with you guys + i always see you guys raiding so i kinda know what you guys are expecting and want from members during raids and outside raids.

Thanx for your time on reading my app , and i hope it suits the requirements.

Hatefield

Hatefield

Back to top Go down